Monday, August 22, 2011

My Trip in Kelantan

Pass few days I have been to Kelantan and it all new to me. I have my first time on tasting the bees and bees babies as a dishes in a Thai Restaurant, n a lot more hot and spicy dishes all together~ I really wish I have take picture down to show to all my friend in Kuantan, but I know my camera cant caught it clearly so I give up on it. XP …. It’s a long long time since my last try on super spicy food, its make me mouth on fire!!!

The Next day after I woke up, I being bring to a old kopitiam, to have the nice half boild eggs and breads. The eggs just at the nice timing, other place in Kuantan I never have this kind of half boiled egg, I’m kind of wondering how they can catch the timing so well…. So skillfull…

After my great breakfast, I went to visit to the famous temples at there, 1st is the sleeping Buddha, it is really huge !!! 2nd it’s the sitting Buddha ~ huhuhu~~ with that ended my tiring day at Kelantan. And that all it take 1 day …. All famous places at Kelantan being finish visited by me… =..=
Oh ya~ and there is a beach called “Pantai Cahaya Bulan” I haven’t go, maybe next time …. I wonder how nice is that with given a name Moon Light beach …

And My Sunday is Working Day!!! =..=

Actually when on my way going to Kelantan, I passby a junction to Tasik Kenyir , so I turn into it and have a look… it was far away from the junction, and halfway it start to rain, I really feel to give up and turn back to the main road. But after awhile the rain stops and I continue to get in deeper until I found that lake, well wat I can say is , it’s a big lake and its my 1st time to see such big lakes; nice and next time I might go there for vacation ~ hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment