Monday, June 27, 2011

Alone thats Im

For some reasons, i feel that we are born to this world alone, to be lonely, to be no friends around,

We have to be Independence, We always alone in this world

Self centered will be the best choice ever~

We cant counting on your friends, family and even though anyone that we might know.

I notice that i have to face my own problem by myself, no one to share, no one to help,

Even if want to my clear mind,i should settle it by myself.

Because nobody will cares about it.

That is because we are alone~


2 comments:

  1. Dear Mantics,

    Why you look so sad? I believe in this world still have friend and family who care for you. Someone will share your problem and give advices what is right or wrong. Auntie can lend my ear for you if you did not hesitate to share it with me. Only if. All in my family help each other,take care and love each other. Although sometime we argue but we all solved it fast and everything will be normal again. i believed your family still care for you, maybe only they care different way. So don't so sad okay? You're not alone in this world and you must believe it!

    Happy Weekend!

    Auntie Jenny ;~D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Auntie .... your words clear my minds..

    appreciate it~

    ReplyDelete